Promotion: Automatically earn USPS Loyalty Program credits when you ship using Click-N-Ship. Learn More
Print Click-N-Ship Online Postage
Ship Packages Easily from Home or Office
- Pay: Buy Priority Mail® or Priority Mail Express® postage for your packages.
- Print: Print your labels (or use Label Broker® service at a Post Office™ location).
- Ship: Schedule free package pickups online or drop off your packages.
- Save: Businesses earn USPS® Loyalty Program credits for online shipping.
Sending the same items to different people? Use the Batch Order option to print labels for up to 20 packages at once.
Watch How Click-N-Ship Works
With USPS.com, your Post Office is where you are. To start Click-N-Ship® service, sign in to or sign up for a free USPS.com account. Follow the steps to enter your package details, pay for postage, and print your shipping label. It's that easy to Pay, Print & Ship®!
Set Your Shipping Preferences
Have one type of package you ship often? Want to get tracking notifications or let recipients know that a shipment is coming their way? Save all your shipping preferences, including package and printing options, default return address, and reference numbers, in your Click-N-Ship Preferences tab.
Tips for Printing & ShippingExpand All
Add Insurance & Extra Services
Most domestic Priority Mail shipments already qualify for free insurance up to $503, but you can purchase additional insurance you might need as you go. If you’d like a Return Receipt for proof of delivery or Signature Confirmation™, you can pay for those extra services and more when you create the shipping label.
Include Delivery Instructions
Easily set package delivery instructions when you create your shipping label online. You may request that the carrier leave a package if there's no response at the door or select Hold For Pickup service to have recipients pick up their shipments at their local USPS facility.
Save Time with Ship Again
If you send many recurring shipments with the same weight, service, and delivery address, you don't have to reenter information each time you create a label. Just go to your Shipping History and select "Ship Again" and the label will be added to your cart with the new shipping date.
1. For mailable items up to 70 lbs. Back ^
2. For details on free Package Pickup, go to Schedule a Pickup. Back ^
3. To qualify for included insurance, a shipment must meet certain requirements, such as having an applicable bar code. For details, visit Priority Mail. Insurance does not cover certain items. For details regarding claim exclusions, see sections 609.4.3 (Non-payable Claims), 609 (Filing Indemnity Claims for Loss or Damage), and 503.4 (Insured Mail) of the Domestic Mail Manual. Back ^