Shipping & Mailing Solutions for Small to Large Businesses
Delivering for America™ with innovative solutions for businesses of every size.
- Shipping: USPS supports small to large business shipping needs. With a free USPS.com business account, you can print your own labels and access the latest features in the enhanced Click-N-Ship® experience.
- Advertising With Direct Mail: Learn how to create and improve direct mail campaigns to win customers.
- More Resources: Get more ways to improve customer service, streamline shipping, and lower costs, including discounted pricing available through USPS Connect™ eCommerce.
Create Your Own Shipping Labels
With your free USPS.com account, you can pay for postage and print just one label or a batch of shipping labels online. The new, enhanced Click-N-Ship experience includes bulk editing, file upload, and other features for managing more packages. Plus, all customers save on shipping with lower Commercial Rates. Businesses can get additional savings on select services by opting in to the Business Rate Card.
- Pay with Apple Pay or an Enterprise Payment System (EPS) account
- Create multiple labels at once and group into shipments
- Ship domestically or internationally
- Get outbound and return labels delivered to your address for a small fee
- Visit FAQs to learn more
For large-volume mailers and shippers, the Business Customer Gateway (BCG) is our central USPS benefits hub. Take advantage of business services like mail tracking data, APIs, mailing documentation, and more.
- Connect to online tools for business mailers
- Access certain programs and features only available to businesses that meet certain volume shipping requirements
- Sign up for promotions and incentives
Small to medium volume shippers can also use our free Click-N-Ship Business Pro™ desktop software to create labels. Pay for postage via electronic manifest files. Manage your volume shipping with database integration, built-in tracking, and reporting tools.
Advertise with Mail
Plan a direct mailing online, bring your mailpieces to a Post Office™, and then we’ll deliver them along your selected routes.
Get help from a printer or mail service provider to format your direct mailpiece according to specifications and send it off.
Find out about available direct mail formats and their benefits, from postcards to brochures, letters to flyers, and more.
Other Business Services
Learn about commercial mail classes, prices, and preparation to make the right choice for your business or organization.
See starting retail and commercial prices for bulk mail as well as shipping domestic and international packages.
Pay for postage and print your own shipping labels, use online vendors, lease meters, or print with a permit imprint.
Use USPS Global Shipping Software to easily pay for postage and create mailing labels, customs forms, postage statements, and manifests.
Consolidate and forward mail, redirect packages in transit, schedule pickups, or arrange for reply mail with cost-effective and convenient USPS business mail services.
Facilitate quick, easy, and hassle-free returns for you and your customers with flexible USPS Returns® services.
Use USPS Web Tools® APIs for e-commerce and shipping to calculate prices, verify addresses, track packages, print shipping labels, and check delivery dates.
USPS Delivers™: See advice, case studies, and how-to articles for improving your shipping and marketing practices to grow your business.
PostalPro™: Search for and access hundreds of how-to documents, fact sheets, user guides, and the latest updates in processing and delivery.
1. For use with Priority Mail®, Priority Mail International®, Priority Mail Express® and Priority Mail Express International® shipping. Boxes are delivered within the U.S. with your regular mail usually within 7 to 10 business days. Exclusions apply. For details and to order, visit https://store.usps.com/store. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 1
2. For details on availability, visit usps.com/pickup. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 2