Learn about USPS Connect™ services that show how we're delivering for America, giving businesses—from small online sellers to big enterprises—the benefits of access to USPS's optimized network including:
- Exclusive discounts and benefits for ecommerce platforms and merchants
- Local same-day and next-day delivery to customers in your neighborhood
- Regional next-day delivery for shipments dropped off closer to customers
- Improved shipping and mailing to all your customers nationwide
- Convenient ways to pay for and manage customer returns
Compare USPS Connect Services
USPS Connect eCommerce
Small to medium businesses: USPS Connect Local lets you offer low-cost, same-day/next-day package delivery to local customers in your neighborhood. You'll get a special rate for taking your package to a USPS® drop-off point close to your customer.
- Use a free USPS.com business account to sign in to the Click-N-Ship® application. Pay for and print your USPS Connect™ Local labels.
- Take your prepaid packages to the USPS drop-off location by the deadline: Early morning for same-day delivery and 30 minutes before closing for next-day delivery.
- Tip: Free Package Pickup is available in many markets2.
A solution tailored to small and medium businesses in select markets: USPS Connect Local Mail lets you offer your local customers affordable, same-day/next-day delivery for envelopes and flats (large envelopes) up to 13 oz. You'll get a special flat-rate price for taking your mail to a USPS drop-off point close to your customer.
- Use a free USPS.com business account to sign in to the Click-N-Ship® application. Pay for and print your USPS Connect™ Local - Mail labels.
- Take your prepaid envelopes to the USPS drop-off location by the deadline: Early morning for same-day delivery and 30 minutes before closing for next-day delivery.
- Tip: Free Package Pickup is available in many markets.
USPS Connect Regional
If you're a business shipping larger batches of packages (50 or more at a time) to customers in the same region, USPS Connect Regional can help you reach customers with next-day shipping. You'll get special rates and expedited handling for meeting package minimums, pre-sorting packages, and taking them to designated USPS facilities close to your customers.
- Speak with a USPS Sales Representative to join USPS Connect™ Regional.
- Meet the required Parcel Select minimum of 50 packages.
- Pre-sort your packages by ZIP Code™.
- Take your prepared shipment to the designated facility: Destination Entry Network Distribution Center (DNDC), Destination Entry Sectional Center Facility (DSCF), or Destination Entry Service Hub.
USPS Connect National
Bringing Our Network to a Whole New Level
We've invested in our nationwide delivery network to make our services more reliable, increase our ground transportation efficiency, and intelligently use technology to optimize the way we deliver to the entire country's 160 million delivery points... and beyond.
USPS Connect Returns
Easy & Cost-Effective Customer Returns
Today's customers expect and demand the flexibility to return merchandise at their convenience. USPS has improved service offerings to make returns as painless as possible for you and your customers.
1. Participation in USPS Connect Local requires agreement to program terms and entry of packages and mail close to final destination. Same-day delivery is expected but not guaranteed and may not be available at all locations. Next-day delivery may be impacted by holidays and availability of Sunday delivery. When Sunday delivery is available, there is an additional fee for USPS Connect Local shipping services. Sunday delivery is not available for USPS Connect Local shipping services. Additional restrictions may apply. Speak with your USPS Representative for details. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 1
2. For details on free Package Pickup, visit usps.com/pickup. On-demand pickup is available for a fee and is not available for the USPS Connect Local flat-rate mail service. Speak to your USPS Representative for details. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 2