Manage Your Business Mail
Use PO Boxes, Mail Pickup, and Forwarding Services
Whatever your business mail needs, USPS® has a service that fits. Our cost-effective and convenient services make it easy to manage any business mail volume so you can focus on growing your business.
PO Boxes for Business
Need a more secure, convenient place to collect mail? Take advantage of the privacy, efficiency, and accessibility of reserving a PO Box™ online.
Why to Reserve a PO Box
- Your mail won't fit in your current mailbox.
- You don't want packages sitting at your door.
- You want to keep important documents confidential.
- You want to get mail at your convenience.
Business Mail Pickup
Receive too much mail for a PO Box? Reserve a timeslot to pick up mail at your Post Office®.
Why to Get Mail Pickup
- You get more mail than fits in the largest PO Box.
- You're waiting for a PO Box to become available.
- Picking up mail multiple times would improve business processes.
- Your business is growing and considering a move.
- Complete the “Application for Post Office Caller Service” section on PS Form 1093-C (PDF | 149KB).
- Take your completed form to any Post Office facility that provides window service.
- Choose either a 6-month or 1-year service period.
- Pay the fee at the Post Office where your Caller Service will be located using credit/debit card (or accepted EMV cards), cash, check, or money order made payable to "Postmaster".
- Pick up business mail at your convenience.
Premium Forwarding Service Commercial
Does your business receive mail at multiple locations? Have it all funneled to one place with Premium Forwarding Service Commercial®. We’ll consolidate it all into a single package then ship it to the location you want via Priority Mail Express® or Priority Mail®.
- Overnight scheduled delivery via Priority Mail Express
- Arrives in 1, 2, or 3 expected business days via Priority Mail
- Ability to choose the frequency of shipments and postage class
- Flat Rate shipments with weights up to 70 lbs or sacks depending on volume
- All shipments include USPS Tracking®
- Online forwarding requests and payments via Business Customer Gateway
Business customers can register through the Business Customer Gateway, pay an annual enrollment fee, participate in the Electronic Verification System (eVS®) program, and complete the online application.Register Now
Increase Your Own Mail Productivity
Postage meters and computer postage software print postage directly onto your envelope. Both are a convenient way to pay for and track your postage costs. Precanceled stamps give bulk mailings the look of First-Class Mail. USPS Picture Permit® indicia (PPI) lets you individualize postage with your logo or image.
If your package has not been delivered or released for delivery, use USPS Package Intercept® to redirect it to the original sender’s address or to a Post Office as a Hold For Pickup. If you have a Centralized Account Payment System (CAPS) account, register on Business Customer Gateway to make your request.
Including preaddressed, postage-paid return envelopes or postcards in your customer bills, invoices, and account statements provides for timely and secure responses. USPS offers retailers, businesses, financial institutions, and credit card companies several Business Reply Mail® and metered reply mail options.