Manage Your Business Mail
Use a PO Box, Mail Pickup, and Forwarding Services
Whatever your business mail needs, USPS has a service that fits. Our cost-effective and convenient services make it easy to manage any business mail volume so you can focus on growing your business.
Informed Delivery for Business
See Photos of Your Mail Before It Arrives, Free
Each day, preview your business' incoming USPS® mail and packages with Informed Delivery® notifications:
- Get Daily Digest emails that preview your mail and packages scheduled to arrive soon.
- See images of your incoming letter-sized mail (grayscale, address side only).1
- Track and manage your packages in one convenient place.
PO Boxes for Business
Need a more secure, convenient place to collect mail? Take advantage of the privacy, efficiency, and accessibility of reserving a PO Box™ online.
Why to Reserve a PO Box
- Your mail won't fit in your current mailbox.
- You don't want packages sitting at your door.
- You want to keep important documents confidential.
- You want to get mail at your convenience.
Business Mail Pickup
Receive too much mail for a PO Box? With Caller Service, you can reserve a timeslot to pick up mail at your Post Office™ facility.
Why Get Mail Pickup?
- You get more mail than fits in the largest PO Box.
- You're waiting for a PO Box to become available.
- Picking up mail multiple times would improve business processes.
- Your business is growing and considering a move.
See the Enterprise PO Box Online (ePOBOL) Fact Sheet for an overview of the process:
- Contact the Mailing and Shipping Solutions Center (MSSC) to sign up for ePOBOL.
- Choose either a 6-month or 1-year service period.
- Pay through the Enterprise Payment System (EPS) using one of the following options:
- ACH Debit: Allows the Postal Service to withdraw funds directly from your bank account.
- Trust Account: Allows you to deposit funds to your Postal Service payment account. Add funds to your Trust Account using any of the following methods:
- ACH Credit: Electronically deposit funds directly from your banking account.
- Check, cash, or money order: Go in person to deposit funds at a Post Office location. List of EPS Deposit Locations
- Mobile Check Deposit: Electronically deposit checks via a mobile app.
- Fedwire Transfer: Electronically deposit funds via service provided by the Federal Reserve bank.
- Print the online PS Form 1093-C application
- Bring TWO forms of acceptable US identification (ID) and the printed PS Form 1093-C form to any Post Office facility that provides window service. Your primary ID must have a clear photo, and the secondary ID needs to confirm your physical address. See Acceptable IDs & Restrictions
- Pick up business mail at your convenience.
Changing Your Address
If your business is changing locations, you can submit a change of address request online or in-person at a Post Office location.
If you are submitting a business change of address request in-person at a Post Office™ location, you must have documentation (like a notarized letter, power of attorney, or letter on company letterhead signed by someone in a leadership role) that shows you're an "Authorized Agent" who can submit a change of address request for the business.
Premium Forwarding Service Commercial
Premium Forwarding Service Commercial® allows business customers with an active PO Box or street address to temporarily forward all mail to their domestic business address using Priority Mail Express® or Priority Mail®.
- Mail forwarded daily (Monday–Saturday), weekly, or monthly
- Next-day scheduled delivery via Priority Mail Express
- Priority Mail service includes tracking and delivery in 1–3 business days
- Packages up to 70 lbs or sacks depending on volume
- Delivery email notifications and USPS Tracking® numbers for each shipment
- Online forwarding requests and payments via Business Customer Gateway
To register, you will need a USPS Business Customer Gateway account, a PostalOne! permit, a USPS Enterprise Payment System (EPS) account, an Electronic Verification System (eVS®) account, and a valid business address. Simply pay the annual enrollment fee and complete the online application.Register Now
Increase Your Own Mail Productivity
Postage meters and computer postage software print postage directly onto your envelope. Both are a convenient way to pay for and track your postage costs. Precanceled stamps give bulk mailings the look of First-Class Mail®. USPS Picture Permit® indicia (PPI) lets you individualize postage with your logo or image.
If your package has not been delivered or released for delivery, use USPS Package Intercept® to redirect it to the original sender’s address or to a Post Office as a Hold For Pickup. If you have a USPS Enterprise Payment System (EPS) account, register on Business Customer Gateway to make your request.
Including preaddressed, postage-paid return envelopes or postcards in your customer bills, invoices, and account statements provides for timely and secure responses. USPS offers retailers, businesses, financial institutions, and credit card companies several Business Reply Mail® and metered reply mail options.