Regular Forward Mail
Change Your Address
Whether you’re making a long-term move or you’ll just be at a new address for just a few months, USPS® mail and package forwarding services can send your mail to you.
How it Works
- If you’re making a permanent move, use this service to update your address.
- If your move is temporary, you can use this service for as short as 15 days or as long as 1 year. After the first 6 months, you can extend for another 6 months.
- Direct your mail to a new address with a few clicks and a $1.00 charge to your credit card (the charge verifies your identity).
- Mail is sent piece by piece to the new address.
- You will receive a welcome kit with coupons from our partners.
Premium Forwarding Service®
Get Your Mail Wherever You Are
For a one time enrollment fee and weekly fees thereafter, we’ll hold your mail, package it, and ship it to you each week via Priority Mail® service. Premium Forwarding Service Residential® (PFS-Residential®) is a temporary service that can be used a minimum of 2 weeks up to a maximum of 1 year. Unfortunately, the PFS-Residential Online option is not currently available for PO Box™ addresses.
How it Works
- Enroll. There is an enrollment fee of $19.35 retail or $17.75 if you enroll online.
- Pay $19.35 for each week of service.
- Most mail is packaged every Wednesday and sent to you via Priority Mail® service. You will receive an email notification to your USPS.com account with the tracking number for each weekly shipment. You'll also receive notification when there is no mail to be shipped. Your package should arrive in 1, 2, or 3 business days, depending on distance.
- Priority Mail Express® items are not held and instead are immediately rerouted directly to you.
- Priority Mail items are shipped to you immediately or included in your weekly package, whichever is faster.
- First-Class Mail® items that don't fit in the weekly package are sent separately at no extra cost.
- Premium Forwarding Service Residential is a domestic service only. APO/FPO/DPO and ZIP Codes™ starting with "969" are excluded.
Does Your Business Get Mail at Multiple Locations?
If so, use Premium Forwarding Service Commercial® (PFS-Commercial®) to have it all funneled to one destination.
We consolidate mail addressed to multiple PO Boxes and street addresses nationwide into a single package. Then, ship the package via Priority Mail Express or Priority Mail to the address you provide.Get Started
- Overnight scheduled delivery via Priority Mail Express
- Arrives in 1, 2, or 3 expected business days via Priority Mail
- Choose frequency of shipments, Monday through Saturday
- Shipments can weigh up to 70 lbs
- Service includes tracking information with USPS Tracking®
- Automated requests and payments for Priority Mail Express PFS-Commercial
How to Enroll in PFS-Residential Expand Collapse FAQ question
Use one of these methods to enroll:
- Enroll online
- Enroll at your local Post Office™ location with 2 forms of ID and evidence of residence at the primary address.
Acceptable Forms of ID Expand Collapse FAQ question
Change Your PFS-Residential Online Order Expand Collapse FAQ question
PFS-Residential Online Availability for PO Boxes Expand Collapse FAQ question
Managing Mail for the Deceased Expand Collapse FAQ question
More About Forwarding Mail Expand Collapse FAQ question
Request a Refund for PFS-Residential Expand Collapse FAQ question