Shipping for Business
Helping You Do Business
USPS® offers a variety of shipping services, postage options, and tools for businesses.
- With your free USPS.com account, you can access the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship® experience.
- Learn about volume discounts and affordable ways to ship customer orders.
- Get help from third-party shipping vendors and more.
Postage Options for Small Businesses to Volume Mailers
Whether you use our shipping tools or those of an approved licensed vendor, there are several options available to you for printing labels and paying for postage.
With your free USPS.com account, you can pay for postage and print just one label or a batch of shipping labels online. The new, enhanced Click-N-Ship experience includes bulk editing, file upload, and other features for managing more packages. Plus, all customers save on shipping with lower Commercial Rates. Businesses can get additional savings on select services by opting in to the Business Rate Card.
- Pay with Apple Pay or an Enterprise Payment System (EPS) account
- Create multiple labels at once and group into shipments
- Ship domestically or internationally
- Get outbound and return labels delivered to your address for a small fee
- Visit FAQs to learn more
For large-volume mailers and shippers, the Business Customer Gateway (BCG) is our central USPS benefits hub. Take advantage of business services like mail tracking data, APIs, mailing documentation, and more.
- Connect to online tools for business mailers
- Access certain programs and features only available to businesses that meet certain volume shipping requirements
- Sign up for promotions and incentives
Small to medium volume shippers can also use our free Click-N-Ship Business Pro™ desktop software to create labels. Pay for postage via electronic manifest files. Manage your volume shipping with database integration, built-in tracking, and reporting tools.
Save Time & MoneyExpand All
Several factors affect the postage price of your shipment, but many services come with volume incentives.
Free Business Service
When you become a USPS Business Customer, you get access to complimentary services that make shipping customer orders easier.
Make sure you're not underpaying or overpaying on postage. When a package is sent with incorrect postage, it may delay its delivery and the recipient can be charged for postage due.
Integrate Web Tools APIs into Your Site
Developers and technicians can easily integrate a variety of USPS Web Tools® into their website, shipping operation, or customer service center, free of charge.Learn More about Web Tools