First-Class Package International Service
Affordable Shipping for Packages Under 4 lbs
First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®) is a popular way to:
- Send packages up to 4 lbs (64 oz), valued at up to $400, worldwide. (Destination countries may have other restrictions.)
- Get delivery confirmation to select countries.
- Retail prices start at $14.25.
To send large envelopes under 15.994 oz, letters up to 3.5 oz, and postcards: See First-Class Mail International®.
ALERT: USPS can no longer accept or deliver international mail to several countries due to COVID-19 service impacts. See all countries with temporary service and guaranteed-delivery suspensions. Read More
Features & Pricing
- Ship worldwide to over 180 countries
- Price varies based on weight and destination
- Delivery varies by destination
- Get Electronic USPS Delivery Confirmation® International (E-USPS DELCON INTL®) when you ship online to select destinations, although certain limitations may apply:
Georgia, Republic of Germany Gibraltar
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Eligible for extra services (Certificate of Mailing, Registered Mail® Service and Return Receipt Service), except for items using E-USPS DELCON INTL service.
Weight, Size, & Shape Requirements
- Maximum weight is 4 lbs (64 oz).
- Packages (Other Than Rolls):
- Length (the longest dimension): minimum, 6 inches; maximum, 24 inches.
- Height: minimum, 4 inches.
- Combined Length, Height, and Depth (thickness): maximum 36 inches.
- The postage, address, customs form, and any other required elements must be on a side that’s at least 6 inches long x 4 inches high.
- Rolls (Tubes):
- Length: minimum, 4 inches; maximum, 36 inches.
- Length plus twice the diameter (combined): minimum, 6-¾ inches; maximum, 42 inches.
- Some countries have specific prohibitions and restrictions.
When you send international packages using First-Class Package International Service, your package must have a complete and computer-generated customs form:
- If you pay for and print your international postage online with Click-N-Ship service, our tool creates the customs form for you.
Print a Label & Customs Form
- If you’ll be paying for your postage at a Post Office™ location, you can save time by printing your customs form at home.
Create a Customs Form Online
- Otherwise, you can bring your package to the Post Office, fill out Form PS 2976-R, and give it to the USPS retail associate so they can create and print your customs form and complete the transaction.
Additional InformationExpand All
Mailing Restrictions & Prohibitions
There are specific regulations and standards for things you can’t mail (prohibited items) and for mailing restricted and hazardous materials.
Internationally Restricted & Prohibited Items
Learn more about what items you may and may not ship outside the U.S.
Shipping to a Military Post Office (APO/FPO/DPO)
You don't use First-Class Package International Service to send packages to U.S. Military or Diplomatic Post Offices (APO/FPO/DPO) in other countries. Instead, you'll use domestic services and pay domestic prices.
Military & Diplomatic Mail
When you send packages to U.S. military bases or embassies in other countries using APO/FPO/DPO mail, you'll pay domestic prices, but you’ll still be subject to the destination country's restrictions, and you'll have to fill out a customs form. Learn more about how to send mail and packages to loved ones overseas.
USPS® offers affordable services so businesses can expand their network and compete in ever-growing global markets.