Small Business Solutions
Services & Tools Tailored for Small Businesses
Learn how USPS can help your small business:
- Affordable Rates: Ship online with the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship® experience and get lower Commercial Rates. Plus, with a business account, you can get additional savings on select services by opting in to the Business Rate Card.
- Marketing and Advertising Help: Jump-start your direct mail efforts with USPS Marketing Mail® tools that connect local customers to your current promotions.
- Streamline Shipping: Make shipping faster and easier with services like free shipping supplies1 and Package Pickup2.
Direct Market to Potential Customers
Learn how Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) service can help you find and reach potential customers.Get Advertising Kit
Cost-Effective Business Shipping
Talk with a Business Solutions Associate about your shipping needs and get a free starter kit.Request a Shipping Kit
Direct Mail Advertising for Your Business
Direct Mail Advertising
USPS targeted mail campaign affiliates4 can do everything for you. Choose and customize a design, select your market segments, and your campaign will be delivered wherever and whenever you choose. You can even add digital advertising options. Market Your Business today.
Expert Advice & Help
USPS third-party direct mail marketing specialists offer a variety of services, including end-to-end solutions to save you time and widen your reach. Choose how much help you want with Mailing & Printing Services.
Do It Yourself Advertising
Targeting and preparing your own marketing mail campaigns is a good choice for seasoned advertisers. Find your audience with the Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) mapping tool.
USPS Connect Local
USPS Connect™ Local delivery is rolling out across the country3: Expand your offerings with expected same-day and next-day delivery to your local customers with low costs and easy signup.
USPS Connect eCommerce
Sellers: Get discounted shipping rates for your products and featured services from our participating USPS Connect™ eCommerce platforms.
Take advantage of Priority Mail Flat Rate® pricing options to help grow your business.
Use a USPS.com business account to pay for postage and print a shipping label from your own printer or Label Broker®-equipped Post Office™ location. Or, for a small fee, you can use enhanced Click-N-Ship to have outbound and return labels sent to you.
Save time and ship from home. Get additional details and schedule a free Package Pickup.
Tools & Resources
Reserve a PO Box to separate business mail from personal mail and keep your sensitive documents secure.
Returns are inevitable. USPS can help you make it an easy and seamless process for your customers to return items.
Resources for business knowledge and insights that help you take your business to the next level.
1. For use with Priority Mail®, Priority Mail International®, Priority Mail Express® and Priority Mail Express International® shipping. Boxes are delivered within the U.S. with your regular mail usually within 7 to 10 business days. Exclusions apply. For details and to order, visit https://store.usps.com/store. Back ^
2. For details on availability, visit usps.com/pickup. Back ^
3. Participation in USPS Connect Local requires agreement to program terms and entry of packages and mail close to final destination. Same-day delivery is expected but not guaranteed and may not be available at all locations. Next-day delivery may be impacted by holidays and availability of Sunday delivery. When Sunday delivery is available there is an additional fee for USPS Connect Local shipping services. Sunday delivery is not available for USPS Connect Local Mail services. Additional restrictions may apply. Speak with your USPS Representative for details. Back ^
4. NOTE: USPS® assumes no liability for results of contact with any company listed on this page or in the local area printer directory. USPS does not endorse third-party vendors. Private vendors may apply non-USPS charges. Back ^