Promotion: Automatically earn USPS Loyalty Program credits when you ship using Click-N-Ship. Learn More
Print Click-N-Ship Online Postage
Ship Packages Easily from Home or Office
- Pay: Buy Priority Mail® or Priority Mail Express® postage for your packages.
- Print: Print your labels (or see other options if you don't have a printer).
- Ship: Schedule free Package Pickup1 online or drop off your packages.
- Save: Get lower Commercial Rates with the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship® experience.
With a free USPS.com account, you can access additional features available in the new, enhanced Click-N-Ship experience: file upload, bulk edits, and more.
Order Flat Rate Boxes
No scale? No worries. Use our Flat Rate shipping products. If It Fits, It Ships®2
Schedule a Pickup
Save time and schedule a free USPS Package Pickup, all from your home or office.1
Set Your Shipping Preferences
Have one type of package you ship often? Want to get tracking notifications or let recipients know that a shipment is coming their way? Save all your shipping preferences, including package and printing options, default return address, and reference numbers, in your Click-N-Ship Preferences tab.
Tips for Printing & ShippingExpand All
Add Insurance & Extra Services
Priority Mail shipments qualify for free insurance up to $1003, but you can purchase additional insurance you might need as you go. If you’d like a Return Receipt for proof of delivery or Signature Confirmation™, you can pay for those extra services and more when you create the shipping label.
Include Delivery Instructions
Easily set package delivery instructions when you create your shipping label online. You may request that the carrier leave a package if there's no response at the door or select Hold For Pickup service to have recipients pick up their shipments at their local USPS facility.
Save Time with Ship Again
If you send many recurring shipments with the same weight, service, and delivery address, you don't have to reenter information each time you create a label. Just go to your Shipping History and select "Ship Again" and the label will be added to your cart with the new shipping date.
USPS Label Delivery Service
Need to send a package from your home or office, but don't have a printer? With enhanced Click-N-Ship, you can request USPS Label Delivery service to get physical labels mailed to your address for a $1.25 fee (per label). Here's how it works:
- For outbound shipments: When you use enhanced Click-N-Ship to create a label, go to Extra Services and choose Label Delivery. We'll print the label and deliver it to you for a fee.
- For business returns: Use an enhanced Click-N-Ship business account to create a return label and make it easier for your customers to send items back to you. For a fee, we'll send you the return label that you can put in your outbound package. If your customer uses the return label, we'll send you an email and add a "postage due" notification in your Shipping Cart.
1. For details on availability, visit usps.com/pickup. Back ^
2. For mailable items up to 70 lbs. Back ^
3. To qualify for included insurance, a shipment must meet certain requirements, such as having an applicable bar code. For details, visit Priority Mail. Insurance does not cover certain items. For details regarding claim exclusions, see sections 609.4.3 (Non-payable Claims), 609 (Filing Indemnity Claims for Loss or Damage), and 503.4 (Insured Mail) of the Domestic Mail Manual. Back ^