The Promise of the Future. Delivered by USPS®.
With over 150 million delivery points in the country, it’s no wonder we deliver more e-commerce packages to homes than anyone else in the country. We’ll show you how.
Precision Tracking and Visibility
Using scanning-and-imaging tunnels, we record each package journey and send customers near real-time updates with our Informed Delivery® notifications for easy tracking.2Connect with Us
2.5 billion scans per day1
Moving Through the System
With an expansive infrastructure and communication network, our employees can get immediate updates on the status of each package. This increases productivity so our Priority Mail® service can get your innovations to customers’ doors with a 1, 2, or 3 day expected delivery.4Connect with Us
2,600 Near Real-Time Data Boards in 212 Smart Facilities3
Speeding Down the Line
Processing millions of labels an hour, our optical character readers scan addresses with precision, so we can meet ever-changing delivery expectations.Connect with Us
99.5% Accurate Scan Rate5
Selecting the Best Route
Minimized Weather Delays
When storms threaten, we use real-time weather data from multiple organizations to deliver under deadline. Our cutting-edge geospatial algorithms help facilities and fleets to strategically select routes and prevent delays.6Connect with Us
Real-time Weather Data
You promise the future. USPS ensures it arrives.Connect with Us
Grow your business with our expert knowledge.
Explore the latest shipping and mailing content from USPS thought leaders.
Lower Return Rates with a Data-Driven ApproachLearn More
The Next Generation of CatalogLearn More
Transform Your Business with Ship From StoreLearn More
- Isaac Cronkhite Presentation, NPF, 2018.
- Systems at Work, USPS TV, 2014.
- Informed Facilities, USPS, 2017.
- In most cases, the expected delivery date printed on your receipt or provided at checkout will reflect a delivery time of 1, 2, or 3 business days and is based on origin, destination, and drop-off time. The expected delivery date does not come with a money-back guarantee.
- Innovation in the Mail, USPS Postal Facts, 2018.
- USPS National Map Enterprise Analytics, USPS, 2018.
United States Postal Service®. All Rights Reserved. The Eagle Logo is among the many trademarks of the U.S. Postal Service®.