Icons are visual representations of USPS® products, services, features, and actions.
- Icons Come in 3 Basic Sizes. Small, Standard, and Large.
- Use the Proper Weight and Sizing. Make sure all icons on a page have the same size ratio.
- Use Only for Their Intended Purpose. USPS.com icons are tied to specific USPS products, services, features, and actions.
- Don't Overuse Them. Not everything needs an icon.
- Tag Them Correctly. Icons require tagging to meet Section 508.
- Don't Mix and Match Icon Sizes.
- Don't Create Your Own Icons, including resizing. All icons must go through the USPS legal approval process before implementation. If you can't find what you're looking for, contact the USPS Digital CCB.