Sending trial-sized product samples (also known as marketing parcels) is one of the most effective ways to engage your potential customers. With Simple Samples®, you can send free samples by mail to either targeted households or every door in a market area—without outer packaging.
- Flat Rate pricing
- Less stringent mailpiece preparation requirements
- No outer packaging needed
- Volume discounts
How Pricing Works
- Prices based on the size of the mailed sample: small or large.
- No minimum quantities required per route.
- Requires a Detached Marketing Label (DML) or Detached Address Label (DAL).
- Every Door Direct Mail® samples require a simplified address of a "Postal Customer". Additional DAL ($0.055) or DML ($0.060) fees apply.
Simplest format for mailing small samples. Great for things like shampoo, toothpaste, or breath strips.Letter Sample Prices
For rectangular mailpieces in a range of sizes. Pieces must be flexible, semi-flat, and of uniform thickness so they fit through automated processing equipment. Great for things like toilet paper, software (CD/DVD), tissue, or trash bags.Marketing Mail Automated Flats
Commercial Flats Prices
For small parcels that weigh under 16 oz. To send marketing parcels, you must have an alternative addressing format such as "Postal Customer" or "Residential Customer". Great for things like cereal, diapers, coffee, granola bars, or razors.Marketing Mail Details
Marketing Parcel Prices