Manage Business Mail
Whatever your business mail needs, USPS® has a service to meet it. Our cost-effective and convenient services make it easy to manage business mail so you can focus on growing your business.
Business Mail Pickup
Receive too much mail for a PO Box™? Reserve a timeslot to pick up mail at your Post Office™.
Good for When
- You get more mail than fits in the largest PO Box
- You're waiting for a PO Box to become available
- Picking up mail multiple times would improve business processes
- Your business is growing and considering a move
- Complete the "Application for Post Office™ Caller Service” section on PS Form 1093C (PDF | 149KB).
- Submit your form at any Post Office. It does not need to be the one where you want to pick up your mail.
- Pay the fee with cash, credit/debit card, or check or money order made payable to the postmaster.
Premium Forwarding Service Commercial®
Does your business receive mail at multiple locations? Have it all funneled to one place. We’ll consolidate it all into a single package, then ship it to the location you want via Priority Mail Express® or Priority Mail®.
- Overnight scheduled delivery via Priority Mail Express
- Arrives in 1, 2, or 3 expected business days via Priority Mail
- Ability to choose the frequency of shipments and postage class
- Flat Rate shipments with weights up to 70 lbs or sacks depending on volume
- All shipments include USPS Tracking®
- Online forwarding requests and payments via Business Customer Gateway
Business customers can register through the Business Customer Gateway, pay an annual enrollment fee, participate in the eVS® program, and complete the online application.Register Now
I want to send postage-paid reply envelopes or postcards. Expand Collapse FAQ question
Send your customers bills and statements with postage-paid reply envelopes or postcards with Remittance Mail. Financial institutions, credit card companies, and retailers use Remittance Mail through USPS® to provide timely and secure delivery of this important type of mail.
I need to change the delivery address for a package. Expand Collapse FAQ question
I want a PO Box for my business. Expand Collapse FAQ question
I need postage options for my business. Expand Collapse FAQ question